Washington Junior Football League
The Community’s League
“Fun, Fundamentals, Sportsmanship”
New This Year!! 4th Grade Teams
- Sign-ups for the WJFL 2017 season will take place Wednesday, March 29th and Wednesday, April 5th from 6:30-9:00 p.m. at the Lakeview Football Fields (on Grand next to the YMCA). Sign-ups are also available on-line at the following link:
- Any student residing in the Washington School District or attending a private/parochial school within the district boundaries who will be in the 4th – 8th grade next year is eligible to participate. Students residing in non-league school districts are also eligible to participate in Washington. Example – New Haven, Franklin Co. R-II, etc. “Blue” colored flyers will be distributed at all the public and parochial schools. Please have your player grab one!!
- Equipment will be issued on July 12 & 13 at Lakeview field. A preseason camp will be held in the evening on July 18, 19 & 20 for grades 4, 5 & 7 and July 19 & 20 for grades 6 & 8. A draft will be held on July 20 with practice beginning on July 24. The first game is scheduled for August 26. Each team will play a 6 game regular season schedule on Saturdays with a playoff following the regular season.
- Sign-up fee is $175 total which includes the mandatory sale of 5 – $10 cash raffle tickets. Family discounts and financial aid are available. The fee includes all equipment but shoes. All equipment is the property of WJFL. Cash, Check, Debit/Credit cards accepted.
- More information is available at: www.wjfl.org or by emailing league president Mike Newbanks at email@example.com or calling 314-795-1727.
For 28 years, we’ve built a community, not a program, 1 family at a time.