Washington Junior Football League
“Fun, Fundamentals, Sportsmanship”
Sign-up On-Line for the 2017 Season at wjfl.org
- Equipment will be issued on July 12 & 13, 6:30PM at Lakeview field. A preseason camp will be held in the evening on July 18, 19 & 20, 7:00PM at Lakeview field. Our Jamboree is scheduled for Aug 19th and the first game is scheduled for August 26. Each team will play a 6 game regular season schedule on Saturdays with a playoff following the regular season.
- All students residing in the Washington School District or attending a private/parochial school within the district boundaries who will be in the 4th – 8th grade next year are eligible to participate. This is our first year for 4th grade teams!! Students residing in non-league school districts are also eligible to participate in Washington. Example – New Haven, Franklin Co. R-II, etc.
- WJFL participates in the 4-Rivers Youth Football League along with teams from Union, St. Clair, Pacific, Eureka, Sullivan, Hermann, Owensville, Cuba, St. James, Blair Oaks and Northwest of Cedar Hill.
- Sign-up fee is $175 total which includes the mandatory sale of 5 – $10 cash raffle tickets. Family discounts and financial aid are available. The fee includes all equipment but shoes. All equipment is the property of WJFL.
- For the safety of our participants WJFL and 4-Rivers YFL are 100% certified USA Football Heads Up leagues. All coaches are certified to teach the safest tackling and blocking methods and are trained in health, safety and fundamental techniques. WJFL uses certified top of the line safety equipment, with a certified sports trainer attending all home games.
- More information is available at: wjfl.org or by emailing league president Mike Newbanks at email@example.com or calling 314-795-1727.